Singer Island is a South Florida gem. High end properties, beach access from virtually anywhere, and unmatched views of sunrises and sunsets are some of the unique features it has to offer. A beautiful place to live or visit, the dining and entertainment will have you loving the lux life on the island even more.
The following 8 restaurants are all located on Singer Island which means they are sure to offer a view you’ll enjoy while you dine. All are highly rated and close in proximity from wherever you are on the 5-mile stretch of paradise.
1. Coconuts on the Beach is a restaurant on a large deck right on the beach outside the Hilton Singer Island Resort. The deck and tiki bar are covered by awnings and the Atlantic breeze blows gently through. The venue is popular for guests and locals because of their weekend entertainment, daily lunch and dinner specials, and great view of the ocean.
2. Two Drunken Goats is a beach-themed, Mexican-American cantina open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The food and drink menus are long and offer a pleasant variety. With indoor and outdoor seating, live music, and room to dance, it’s a fun spot to bring friends. And what’s a cantina without tequila? Cabo Wabo shots are $5 all day.
3. At the award-winning Palm Beach Shores Resort, you’ll find the Islander Grill & Tiki Bar has a casual and relaxing atmosphere where guests can dine and dance indoors or outdoors right on the beach. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Islander is known for their taste of Italy, serving homemade pizza, calzones, stromboli, and offering an extensive wine list.
4. With a modern interior and beautiful beachfront view, 3800 Ocean makes for a notable dining experience. Their team of chefs come from different areas rich in culinary culture to offer a diverse menu to guests. Their meat and fish dishes are most recommended. 3800 Ocean is located inside the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Resort.
5. Also at the Marriott, the Reef Tiki Bar & Grille is a favorite spot for day drinking. Listen to live music while you unwind for lunch and try the signature Coconut Island Breeze served in a fresh coconut. The Pacific Rim-style menu and fresh tropical cocktails match perfectly with the island feel of the beachfront Marriott.
6. If you’re interested in having beer and some fun, the Seaside Bar & Grill is the place for you. The atmosphere here is one of the most casual on the island. There are billiard tables, arcade games, darts, a juke box, and flat screens at every angle. There’s entertainment each night including Pool & Trivia, Taco Tuesdays, bingo, karaoke, and bands. Open from 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. daily, the fun goes on for hours. Seaside has a sizable list of bottled beers plus 8 beers on tap. The menu consists of seafood, burgers, wings, and more.
7. The newly renovated Top of the Spray is a rooftop patio restaurant overlooking the ocean at the Seaspray Inn & Beach Resort. Watch the sunrise or sunset because the Spray is open at 8 a.m. for breakfast and 5 p.m. for dinner. Guests are loving every aspect of the new restaurant but the food is what receives the highest praise. Try the almond crusted grouper or shrimp scampi.
8. Johnny Longboats is a festive, seaside restaurant that has a Key West-style atmosphere and menu. Bouys, strung lights, and saltwater fish mounts hang from the ceiling and on the walls. Eat inside or outside or sit in between at the bar. Johnny’s serves up familiar seafood dishes with local Florida fish and the portions are large. There’s also pasta, burgers, sandwiches, ribs, and much more. It’s a place the whole family will enjoy.